Monday, February 22, 2010

Catamaran Free Blueprints Which Activities Can I Practice During The Next World Social Forum In Bamako?

Which activities can I practice during the next World Social Forum in Bamako? - catamaran free blueprints

Me and my girlfriend is leaving for two weeks in Bamako, it is where the World Social Forum will take place. We are determined, because it will give poor countries an unprecedented opportunity to express themselves and share democratic, free from political and institutional constraints of the major powers and international financial institutions, etc. conducted, etc.

My question is:
Do you know if there are opportunities to play tennis and golf? Is not it hot for the season? Can I borrow a catamaran or sailboard, perhaps? It would be nice if I can find a cheap instructor for beginners.

Do you know some good restaurants, pubs, clubs?
Thanks for the answers that you and remember: The IPOFundamentalism does not bear !!!!!

1 comment:

Mark Antony said...

The secret is - do everything

Post a Comment