Monday, February 15, 2010

Baseball Game Invitation Should I Cancel My Birthday Party?

Should i cancel my birthday party? - baseball game invitation

So I sent invitations to friends in my address to a party. 2 people did not. So yesterday I called them all, because nobody RSVPed. My closest friends Jade, Brenna, and Makayla come with security. The other girl is not sure if shes going, because they want to go home to their friends go. And if not Go Girl "is her friend next time. So I called that other boys to ask, and he has a baseball game that can only come for two hours of my party. I called two other guys, and she said: "Probably." Then I called my crush, and I said, you can cancel my party, and I said WHY?? If you have not yet been repealed, and said he probably can get a. So far I have only three Yes and the rest probably. What shall I do have torchesSmores Pizza and food?

3 comments:

Jo said...

If you are not afraid. achieve his closest friends are at least

shundra.... said...

"Then ask your friends of friends, if you want to come if you want to know or their friends.

Sam said...

Even if only three people, three of his closest friends. That alone guarantees that you will enjoy. And when someone else to play, good for them. If not, you have tons of food and incredible girls night in.

You can limit the amount of food that you buy, if possible reduce, so that you do not have much to.

A party / celebration is not about to get as many people. The quality of the population. Some people can not go well with the establishment of plans (as my best friend), and only routine decisions.

"I enjoy working with friends. Welfare, if nobody else has and be pleasantly surprised if nobody else does. To plan, enough to hold four, and fun as the law allows.

Happy Birthday!

SA

Post a Comment